|Other Link||Parks Map|
The Town of Lexington Paw Park is a quality of life feature and the first dedicated to our 4-legged friends. The 3-acre park provides dogs and their owners a wonderful atmosphere to play, socialize and interact.
Rules & Regulations
The Town of Lexington Dog Park is a quality of life feature and the first dedicated to our four-legged friends. The 3-acre park will provide dogs and their owners a wonderful atmosphere to play, socialize and interact.
- Only spayed and neutered dogs allowed on park grounds - Must provide documentation.
- All dogs must be current on rabies and other vaccines as required by law - Must provide documentation.
- All dogs must be supervised at all times, do not leave your dog unattended at the park.
- Owners are 100% responsible for the actions of their dogs.
- Aggressive dogs are not allowed inside the park. If your dog starts to act aggressively towards others, you must remove the dog from the park.
- Only registered dogs and their owners (18+) are permitted within the park, children 10 and under are not allowed inside the park.
- Puppies less than 4 months of age are not allowed in the park for their own protection.
- Do not leave the dog park gates open. Watch for other dogs entering and leaving the park so that none can run away.
- Inside the park, dogs must be off leash but under voice control.
- Inside the park, all dogs will have a collar with the appropriate tags (rabies, park entrance etc.).
- Only training treats allowed inside the park. No human food allowed .
- Do not bring a sick dog to the park.
- Outside the park, all dogs must be on a leash.
- Dogs are not allowed to chase people.
- Shoes must be worn by humans while on park grounds.
- No glass containers on park grounds.
- No smoking on park grounds.
- Do not touch or feed a dog that does not belong to you without first asking permission from its owner.
- Do not allow your dog to mount another dog even in play.
- No digging is allowed and any damage must be rectified by the owner.
- Owners are responsible for disposal of their dog's waste - Please use the receptacles provided.
- Each dog is required to be registered - 3 dogs per household (maximum).
- 3 dogs per household (maximum)
- Applicant will be given a special dog tag and combination to the gate
- All dogs must be current rabies shot and all other vaccines as required by law - Must provide documentation
- Only spayed and neutered dogs allowed on park grounds - Must provide documentation
In Town Rate
Within Town of Lexington Municipal Limits:
- 1st Dog: $32.00
- Additional Dog(s): $16.00 per each
Out of Town Rate
- 1st Dog: $53.00
- Additional Dog(s): $26.50 per each
Note: Half of the rate will be applied if purchased less than 6 months of calendar year.