Situated in the heart of Lexington, the Lexington Municipal Conference Center is the perfect place to hold your next social or business event. A beautiful lighted fountain greets your guests as they make their way indoors. Inside the spacious atrium, your guests will enjoy rich color palette with panoramic views of beautiful Virginia Hylton Park. The meeting room, with 3,500 square feet and a catering kitchen, gracefully blends the latest technology with traditional style. No matter the occasion, your guests will enjoy the finest amenities with local access to choice hotels, restaurants, shopping and recreational facilities.
The Conference Center features:
- Completely integrated, user-friendly, multi-presentational remote control system with multi-zoned 3,700-lumen projectors, 10' screens, JBL speakers, and remote window blinds
- Catering kitchen
- Stage area
- Atrium for pre-function area (available after business hours and on weekends)
- Use of outdoor veranda overlooking Virginia Hylton Park
- Use of chairs and tables (60" round tables, 6' and 8' rectangular banquet tables)
- Private conference rooms available
Pricing (Effective July 1st, 2023)
Maximum Room Capacity: 300
|Ballroom (300 Maximum Capacity)||$742.00||$1,253.50||$371.00|
|Suite A (100 Maximum Capacity)||$250.00||$742.00||$125.00|
|Suite B (200 Maximum Capacity)||$498.00||$997.00||$249.00|
- Reservation is not confirmed until ½ of the rental fee has been paid. Rental fees and deposit must be paid in full at least thirty (30) days prior to event or risk cancellation.
- Applicants canceling reservation more than thirty (30) days in advance of event will receive a refund of fees paid. Cancellations made less than thirty (30) days in advance will result in loss of security deposit.
- All deposits made at least thirty (30) days prior to the rental will be returned 5-7 business days after the facility is inspected and no damages are assessed.
- Town will arrange tables and chairs only in the Conference Center and Eli Mack Room according to applicant’s diagram herein. Setup instructions are due to the Town no less than ten (10) days prior to the event.
- Applicant is responsible for cleanup and removal of all temporary decorations.
- All vendors providing services for the event must have a current Town of Lexington business license. Applicant must provide vendors information at least thirty (30) days prior to event.
- A signed rental agreement and a payment of ½ the rental fee are required to reserve a meeting space.
- ½ of the rental fee must be paid at time of reservation. The remaining rental fee and deposit must be paid at least thirty (30) days prior to event.
- Refundable deposits will be returned 5-7 business days after the event upon satisfactory inspection by the Town.
- All reductions and waivers of fees must be approved by the Town Administrator.
- In-town rates apply only to those with residence or businesses located inside the Town of Lexington limits.
- Table and chair set-up diagram must be submitted at least 10 days in advance of event.
- Town staff will be responsible for set-up and break-down of tables and chairs.
- Lessee must provide table coverings.
- Candles are limited tea lights and must be in globes.
- NO smoke machines allowed.
- No set-up permitted in Atrium until after 5 p.m. weekdays.
- Confetti and rice are not permitted inside or outside the building.
- No flag banners permitted at parking lot entrances.
- Decorations are limited to free-standing displays or floral arrangements. Any damage to the facility will result in forfeiture of the security deposit and may incur additional charges.
- Lessee is responsible for cleanup, removal of temporary decorations, removal of garbage.
- Lessee may choose their own caterer
- All vendors and caterers must have a current Town of Lexington Business License to operate at Town facilities or anywhere inside the Town limits. A list of all vendors providing services is requires at least thirty (30) day prior to the event. For information on obtaining a Business License, contact Sonya Lee at 803-951-4631 or email@example.com.
- Lessee must review and sign the policy regarding use of alcohol in Town facilities
- If alcohol will be served, lessee must provide a certificate of insurance for the event. A $1 million liability coverage is required.