March 16, 2020 1:00 PM
Although the alternate ways of doing business will still be available, the Town of Lexington will re-open Town Hall for the public’s convenience on Wednesday, May 6, 2020. This also includes all of the Town’s facilities as well as parks, which re-opened on Monday, May 4.
Normal business hours of 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. will be in place. Extra sanitizing precautions will be taken along with measures to ensure social distancing.
We encourage the public to still consider using the contact information below to conduct business with the Town. In-person payments can also still be made through the drop box or the drive-through on the right side of Town Hall located at 111 Maiden Lane, Lexington, SC 29072.
Opening day for the Town of Lexington’s Market at Icehouse will be Saturday, May 9, 2020 from 9 a.m. until Noon. Extra precautions will be taken to ensure the safety of everyone who attends and to encourage social distancing. The Market at Icehouse will then open each Saturday through September, with the exception of July 4. It is located at Icehouse Amphitheater which is 107 W. Main Street in the Town of Lexington.
Kid’s Day and the Wine Walk have both been cancelled and refunds will be issued on any tickets already purchased for the Wine Walk.
Below is a list of contact information the public can use to conduct business with the Town remotely. Anyone who needs to make an in-person payment, but does not want to enter the building, can utilize the drop box or the drive-through pneumatic tube on the right side of Town Hall located at 111 Maiden Lane, Lexington, SC 29072.
For payment & billing inquiries: (803) 951-4630 firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of an emergency: 911
COVID-19 questions DHEC: (855) 472-3432
• Court related inquiries: (803) 951-4634 email@example.com
• Media inquiries: (803) 808-4211 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Rentals: (803) 356-8238 email@example.com
• Town Administrator: (803) 951-1665 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Town Clerk: (803) 996-3765 email@example.com
• General Inquiries & Customer Service: (803) 951-4630 firstname.lastname@example.org
Parks & Sanitation
• General Inquiries & Parks Customer Service: (803) 359-1027 email@example.com
Planning Building & Technology
• General Inquiries & PB&T Customer Service: (803) 356-5938 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Zoning, signs: (803) 358-1532 email@example.com
• Building inspection: (803) 358-7267
• Business licensing: (803) 951-4631 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Utility engineering, tap fees (CCF): (803) 951-4646 email@example.com
Streets & Transportation
• Traffic signal issues: (803) 359-6260
• Transportation & street concerns: (803) 358-7273 firstname.lastname@example.org
• General Inquiries & Utilities Customer Service: (803) 359-2434
• Backflow concerns: (803) 951-4651 email@example.com
• Grease trap and sewer inspections: (803) 808-4215 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Maintenance Superintendent: (803) 358-1547 email@example.com
• Water issues: (803) 359-8610 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Water & sewer concerns: (803) 359-2434 email@example.com
• Water & sewer quotes: (803) 951-4646 firstname.lastname@example.org