- Abusive, profane, threatening or harassing language or actions towards the Market Manager, Town staff, other Market at Icehouse participants or will not be tolerated.
- Possession of firearms, fireworks, gambling, use of alcohol or drugs, or disorderly conduct by a Market at Icehouse participant, his/her employees/representatives or Market customers will not be tolerated. Any illegal activity will be reported to the Lexington Police Department.
- Market participants will be responsible for the actions of their employees and/or representatives, including but not limited to knowledge of product, professional conduct and appropriate attire.
- Solicitation of products, services or charitable contributions made by those other than Market at Icehouse vendors (including Booth for a Cause), will not be permitted.
- Prepackaged items (soft drinks, candy, chips, etc.) will not be permitted for sale unless approved by the Market Manager.
- Children under 10 are not permitted at The Market at Icehouse unless accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Leashed, well behaved dogs are permitted at The Market at Icehouse.
- The selling of live animals (livestock, domesticated animals) is not permitted.
- The selling or distribution of alcoholic beverages is not permitted.
- Restrooms will be available at The Market at Icehouse