The Planning Commission consists of nine Town residents who are appointed by Town Council to four-year terms.
The Planning Commission is charged with the following responsibilities:
• Reviewing site plans for residential and commercial development
• Regularly updating the Town's Comprehensive Plan
• Making a recommendation to Town Council about:
• Amendments to any of the Town's land-use ordinances
• Planned Developments
• The zoning district and road classification of a parcel upon annexation
• Road reclassifications
The Planning Commission's meetings are aired on Channel 2, the Town's information channel. Additionally, the meetings are open to the public and all interested parties are urged to attend.
Planning Commission meets on the Tuesday at 6:30 pm and the Wednesday at 8:00 am following the third Monday of each month in Town Hall.
Keith Frost, Chair
Frank Berry, Vice-Chair
Brian A. Amick
S.H. "Sammy" Hendrix
For more information about the Planning Commission, contact: